Performs the following duties under the supervision of the Del Norte LOV Foundation (DNLF) Director, the direction of the Board of Directors of the Del Norte LOV Foundation (BODF) and the Employee Foundation Committee (EFC).
- Assists DNLF Director or takes the lead on organizing sponsored events and non-profit community events.
- Assist the DNLF Director, BODF and EFC in planning and preparation of agendas. Supply supporting information on relevant issues.
- Attend all board and committee meetings, providing complete, accurate and timely reports that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Represent the DNLF with major donors, prospects, nonprofit agencies, and businesses to cultivate relationships and foster giving to and through the DNLF.
- Assist in performing data entry, fundraising moves management, and donor statements in a timely manner through the CRM
- Serves in the capacity of community leadership and responsible to partner with other community leaders to help develop and implement initiatives that enhance the community.
- Administration of the DNLF’s grant-making and sponsorship programs and their processes
- Assist the DNLF Director to expand nonprofit community resources such as Youth Philanthropy and Community Development Philanthropy.
- Assist the DNLF Director with community engagement efforts and develops a team that works specifically in the communities we serve through business and community events.
- Work with the DNLF Director to assist and develop the annual operating budget; monitor and report regularly to the BODF and EFC on incoming revenue estimates, asset growth, and performance.
- Administer the day-to-day operations of DNLF.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in place to allow the DNLF to function in an ethical, legal, cost-effective, and efficient manner. Ensure that the DNLF follows Board adopted Bylaws, Resolutions, Fund Agreements, and any other contracts or agreements.
Education and Experience
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar degree preferred.
- Three years to five years non-profit management experience in an operational environment.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Some physical activity (in variable weather conditions) is necessary. Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, reach & lift up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible schedule that requires attendance at after hours (non-standard working hours) and weekend events. Must have reliable transportation.
**Proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date.