Role and Responsibilities
Provide payroll/accounting support to Rackley Roofing Company.
- Manage process for daily approval of our hourly timecards in Paylocity system; coordinate with field supervision and service coordinator teams to ensure accurate timecards are maintained.
- Process weekly payroll for 100+ team members in Paylocity system.
- Process payrate changes in Paylocity.
- Process direct reimbursements to team members for approved expenses.
- Set up child support orders, garnishments, and IRS levies deductions, and submit payments to agencies.
- Reconcile 401(k) contributions reports between Paylocity and VOYA (401k plan administration) to ensure complete and accurate funding of employee 401(k) accounts.
- Process 401(k) plan withdrawals and other approved transactions in accordance with plan guidelines.
- Create new hire files in Paylocity and update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, job title, and department.
- Resolve Payroll issues or corrections.
- Analyze monthly bills for insurance provides (e.g., Blue Cross Blue Shield) and submit payments.
- Post intercompany payroll billings weekly to ComputerEase.
Education Required: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience Required: 4-7 years of payroll experience.
Skills Required: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel (High Proficiency), Microsoft Outlook (High Proficiency), Payroll Software (High Proficiency).
Measurement of Performance
All job responsibilities above are executed and all expectations are met.
Developed working relationships with office staff, field personnel, and internal/external customers.
Attendance and Punctuality are important to support our internal customers, this position is expected to work during core business hours (e.g. 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday). Additional hours may be needed as required to perform job duties and meet payroll deadlines – especially if payroll dates fall around holidays.