OpenLoop is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team remotely or at our HQ in Des Moines, Iowa. This role will be a member of the Product Team, collaborating closely with the Director of Product.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as voice-of-the-customer within the business
- Identify business opportunities through qualitative and quantitative research
- Partner with OpenLoop’s clinical teams to understand and synthesize how Product can support their needs
- Shape our optimization algorithm by collaborating with Data Analytics teammates to shape complex mathematical formulas
- Generate frameworks such as product requirement outlines, journey maps, and user personas to lead the team in making well-informed and efficient decisions
- Define timeline and budget for new features
- Communicate and collaborate with Design & Engineering team to conceptualize possible solutions, remove roadblocks, and pivot as needed to stay within scope
- Build out MVPs by leveraging third-party tools as needed
- Drive both 0-1 new feature development
- Analyze efficacy of features you’ve launched and prioritize upcoming initiatives
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to competitive salaries, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Program
- Flexible Schedule and Hybrid Office
- The chance to change the future of medicine
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience identifying opportunities and idea validation
- Acute comprehension of complex systems
- Experience with stakeholders at all levels
- Sharp decision making skills
- Clear and concise spoken and written communication
- Strong documentation skills in written and visual formats
- Capacity to communicate well asynchronously
- Telehealth experience a bonus