The Norfolk Companies is looking to add to our Receiving team at our distribution center in Braintree. We are family-owned and we value our employees and their contributions to our success. The Receiver schedule is Monday-Friday, no weekends.
You are a good fit if you:
- Looking for great pay (up to $20.00) & benefits including free access to a fully equipped gym.
- Have worked at least one full year in a heavy volume warehouse picking role such as picking and verifying the order and loading it on the designated delivery truck, verifying the product and quantity picked matches the picking ticket, and then submitting completed picking tickets to the dispatcher and staging the order in front of the loading docks and load the order on the assigned delivery truck.
- Have experience using RF scanners.
- Able to work at an above-average pace, moving & putting away kitchen cabinets orders (up to 65 lbs).
- Able to operate an electric pallet jack.
- Have basic computer skills for product lookup, etc.
- Are reliable and able to commit to the Monday- Friday schedule.
- Are organized and detailed with the ability to work with product labeling as you'll be verifying manifests & labeling boxes.
- Enjoy working as part of a team to get the work done with good communication
- Want to join a company where you could have career opportunities?
A little about us, we are bigger than you think.
Founded in 1934, The Norfolk Companies consists of Norfolk Hardware and Home Center, Norfolk Kitchen and Bath, and Northeast Cabinet and Countertop Distributors. Norfolk Hardware and Home Center is a full-service hardware store and home center located in Boston. Northeast Cabinet and Countertop Distributors is a manufacturing business specializing in the production of cabinets, countertops, and custom casework. We have 6 locations and over 200 employees.
So if you're energetic and take pride in the work you do each day, what are you waiting for? Apply today and let's get started!