Vydia is looking for an energetic and highly-motivated individual to join our Client Success Team. This person should be an organized, self-motivated expert in supporting cross-team functionality and extremely entrepreneurial in spirit. This role requires impeccable communication skills as the Client Success Account Manager will be working with many sectors of the business, and act as the front-line responder to a diverse array of creative client personalities. This position will mainly be remote but will require working out of either our Holmdel, NJ, or our Los Angeles, CA location from time to time.
- Act as a main point-of-contact for top tier Vydia clients, providing day to day support for high-touch artists, labels and agency decision makers.
- Assist Tier 1 clients with the navigation of the digital streaming ecosystem including Vydia’s interdepartmental processes, content management and distribution systems, and digital service provider interfaces
- Serve as the Vydia platform expert for clients; perform video product demonstrations and familiarize new clients and/or their representatives on the various functions and features of the platform
- Monthly monitoring and execution of Client growth initiatives by providing support, education, and tools for Vydia’s label clients.
- Maintain client retention KPIs across assigned label accounts.
- Provide continuous, quality analysis of market conditions, content performance data, and internal business intelligence reports to optimize client, label and artist account potential
- Communicate necessary client conditions with regard to platform features and functions to the Product Management team.
- Coordinate with our Marketing team to make recommendations to labels and artists for marketing and promotional ideas based on market demographics, social media trends and activity, and industry trends and standards
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred, but not mandatory
- Creative thinker with a strong mind for process improvements
Reasons to work with us:
- Vydia has been named Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ 4x due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- 2022 winner of the NJBIZ Business Of The Year award (51-100 employees)
- We are proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company!
- Major growth opportunities alongside the growth of the company; Vydia has been identified as an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America
- Join a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives that are meaningful to our team members
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement, and financial wellness plans
- We invest in your growth and development, providing a professional development stipend for continued education and mentorship to support your career goals
- Hybrid/Remote flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it including maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com