Personal Insurance Advisors focus on serving our clients and supporting new business efforts. They are responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients by building relationships through their superior industry knowledge, desire to understand individuals' needs, offering solutions, providing guidance in navigating policy information, and administering coverages accurately. Reports to Personal Insurance Director.
- Perform annual review and risk exposure analysis of renewal policies for proper coverage, incorporating information obtain from client.
- Maintain Agency Management System client files and ensure proper documentation, by processing all policies, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance, documentation, activities, etc.; according to agency procedures, and within agency timelines.
- Maintain control of renewal expiration lists and binders.
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming email, mail, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Review all items to be processed, to ensure items were received as ordered.
- Support Producer’s sales efforts by handling accounts once bound.
- Support assigned Brokers’ prospecting with quoting and application submission.
- Participate in courses from insurances/sales skills.
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirement of carriers.
- Keep current with industry trends by reading appropriate journals and company bulletins.
- Participate in any special projects at management’s request.
Education: High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred.
Experience: Clerical and computer knowledge; experience in property & liability coverages preferred
Licensure: Current Nebraska property and casualty insurance license, or willingness and ability to obtain prior to joining the team.
- Communicate and work with teammates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Ability to set, track and achieve goals.
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of successful client advocacy in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to complete activities from start to finish.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Ability to work Remotely on a scheduled or as needed basis.
And, above all, we look for team members who embody our core values: Professional. Team Player. Positive. Trust.
UNICO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We aim to provide employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.