The role of Warranty Coordinator is responsible for the receiving and processing of warranty claims and repair work from homeowners and builders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer incoming calls from builders and homeowners.
- Create work orders and verify material needed.
- Process billing and/pr payroll for repairs and warranty as needed.
- Track status and maintain log of all open tickets.
- Work each ticket from start to finish.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma, or GED required
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- Ability to multitask & prioritize effectively
- Basic Computer Skills
- Detail-Oriented; Thorough
- Excellent Communication Skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent Time-Management
- Self-Sufficient; High Initiative
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
- Reliable transportation required to commute, or willing to relocate before start date.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.