GoldenWolf, LLC is seeking individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to undertake a variety of maintenance tasks supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Martinsburg, WV. The specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive, store, load, and deliver products within the warehouse and outlying buildings.
- Load and unload trailers of palletized and non-palletized boxes, cartons, products, equipment and/or furniture.
- Sort and place products on racks and/or shelving units according to predetermined designated locations.
- May assemble orders from stock and place on pallets, or carts for delivery.
- May participate in warehouse inventory counts.
- Participate in keeping warehouse clean and adhere to all safety guidelines.
- Wear company uniform and maintain a neat appearance.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to handle material and use various tools and equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and desire to learn.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically capable of moving equipment, furniture, and supplies.
- Must be able to utilize manual and power material handling equipment.
- Requires use of hands and arms and the ability to crouch and kneel on occasion.
- Prolonged periods of standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to perform a variety of tasks with a variety of tools including but not limited to, hand and power tools.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to climb and crawl as required to access equipment.
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with moderate noise level.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (Excluding federal holidays)
COVID Requirements: As Federal Contractors, proof of COVID vaccination may be a requirement for employment.
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Paid time off
- Paid Federal Observed Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Employee paid supplemental STD, LTD, Life, Accident and Critical Illness coverage
SALARY: $16.01/hour plus $4.80 Health and Welfare Fringe Benefit ($20.81 per hour) FULL TIME POSITION
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.
We invite you to learn more about GoldenWolf by visiting our website at www.goldenwolf.com.