National Flooring company, Dixie Carpet Installations, Inc., is currently looking for two Warehouse Delivery Runner/Field Quality Control. Must be available to work from 10 am to 6 pm or 11 am to 7pm Monday through Friday, hours are little flexible. This position is full time, and you must have reliable transportation to inspect jobs and deliver material as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loading of materials in vehicle.
- Inventory using scan gun
- Delivery of materials needed for jobs
- Forklift operation (Tube Tow for Carpet)
- Quality Field inspection of installed flooring
- Other duties as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift Certified
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to perform physical tasks that may become strenuous
- Communication and teamwork proficiency
- Willingness to take the time for precision
- Maintain safe work practices while meeting strict deadlines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between jobsites; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse/Jobsite environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.