The Bi-lingual Account Supervisor nurtures mid-level client relationships under the direction of the VP, Group Account Director. As Account Supervisor you will support and identify areas of need to ensure the successful development and execution of agency work for our Tier 2 Automotive client. The Account Supervisor is also responsible for mentoring and managing the Assistant Account Executive to ensure all day-to-day operations and administrative work to support the Account is completed on time and within budget.
- The Account Supervisor is the assignment expert and knows the detailed job status on all assigned marketing assets:
- Responsible for liaising with client, agency staff and agency partners (Media, Production, Traffic) to coordinate TV and Radio Production, Manage Sale Event & L/Certified Creative Adaptation, Monitoring Traffic CRG and asset delivery.
- The Account Supervisor monitors competitive activity and collects competitive samples:
- Partner with the Regional Account Directors to complete/oversee Competitive Analysis (A3s) utilizing Polk Insight, Geoscape MRI data.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss status on all assigned projects.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues across disciplines, the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working with the account leader to brief media, creative and tech staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively and accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an Advertising Agency
- 1+ years of People Management experience
- 2+ years of production experience (TV, Digital, Radio)
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a MUST
- Retail Marketing and/or Automotive experience a plus
- Experience using Catalyst (Polk Insight) and Geoscape required
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and synthesize large amounts of data while paying attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
TRAVEL Travel may be required.
COVID-19 Walton Isaacson, LLC, has a mandatory vaccination policy.
LOCATION PST or CST preferred, Remote WFH
The salary range for this position is $70,000.00 to $120,000.00. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; the associated discipline; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
At WI we are committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Walton Isaacson to bring their authentic selves to work every day, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.