Yellow Ambulance is looking for you! Do you have logistics experience? Are you looking to join a great team! Apply today!
Our Logistics Manager will oversee all of Dispatch, ambulance crew transport scheduling within the organization, and working under the Manager of Operations, ensuring operational metrics are met as well as performing certain functions pertaining to employees.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Responsible for all aspects of dispatch and ambulance crew transport scheduling
- Responsible for development and adherence to department budget.
- Ensure smooth daily operations between command staff, ambulance crews and dispatch.
- Oversee the interview and hiring process.
- Responsible for disciplinary procedure and policy enforcement.
- Participate in new hire orientation and submit all required documentation.
- Conduct meetings with command staff.
- Handle complaint/compliments and communicate to management staff.
- Coach and develop dispatch employees.
- Drive continuous improvements and efficiencies in scheduling and resource utilization.
- Conduct performance appraisals for supervisory staff.
- Monitor payroll, OT, on-time performance and other operational metrics and costs.
- Identify operational issues and create solutions for Director’s review.