Do you dare to make a difference? Are you looking to join a company that prioritizes patient-centered care and high-quality outcomes? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America’s most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation providers. Come join the place where our patients and clinicians love to be!
H2 Health is seeking a PRN Physical Therapist (PT) or Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to work at our Senior Care Philly Division serving Senior Care Communities in King of Prussia & Warminster, PA. Therapists must be willing to treat patients in senior living communities and surrounding areas. We would consider a therapist for both locations or just one.
Our ideal candidate will have experience evaluating and treating primarily the geriatric population and patients with Alzheimer's and Dementia. The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Experience: Prior experience in outpatient Physical Therapy is preferred; however, "new grads are welcome!"
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Physical Therapist Assistants must have an Indirect supervision license
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation and commit to driving within a 10-mile radius of the primary location
- Must be comfortable working in an Assistant Living Facility with the geriatric population
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: PRN
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that is invested in servicing the community and committed to the environment
- A diverse and compassionate workspace for all employees, patients, and clients
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- A company that offers leadership development and advancement opportunities
- A variety of mentorship programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.