Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP)
Do you dare to make a difference? Are you looking to join a company that prioritizes patient-centered care and high-quality outcomes? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America’s most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation providers. Come join the place where our patients and clinicians love to be!
H2 Health is seeking a Part-time CCC-Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) to work at an Assisted Living facility in Kunkletown, PA.
Our ideal candidate will have experience evaluating and treating the geriatric population with diagnoses ranging from articulation, dysphagia, dysarthria, feeding, memory, and cognitive impairments. Candidate must have adult dysphagia experience and dementia experience to complete evaluations and treat patients thorough plan of care.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Speech-Language Pathologist program
Experience: Must have prior experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist. A newly licensed Speech-Language Pathologist will not be considered.
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Current ASHA Certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working with the geriatric population
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
Compensation: Per Visit commensurate with experience and with a $3,000 sign-on bonus
Job Type: Part-time (10-20 hours per week)
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that is invested in servicing the community and committed to the environment
- A diverse and compassionate workspace for all employees, patients, and clients
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- A company that offers leadership development and advancement opportunities
- A variety of mentorship programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.