The principal function of the Multi-Family Account Manager is to manage new and existing builder relationships with a focus on multifamily construction. Responsibilities pertain to managing each job from lead generation, estimation, up through project completion, and doing so according to processes, quality standards, and core values. Other responsibilities include efficiently meeting lead time requirements and cutoff dates as needed by your specific book of business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Obtain and verify customer selections and specifications.
- Perform Field Measurements – verify layouts and drawings; ensure other trade’s work does not impede or contradict ours.
- Review orders to ensure they are accurate and release to purchase.
- Obtain customer authorization to perform work.
- Communicate, hold accountable and positively build working relationships with all 1099 contractors.
- Determine and approve all parts to finish orders and present for purchasing.
- Address all issues and concerns from General Contractors, Builders, or Owners.
- Walk jobs as many times necessary to ensure proper completion.
- Ensure all job records are current and accurate.
- Assist A/R when necessary to resolve collection issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve jobsite issue as they arise in a quick and professional manner.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Valid Driver's license
- Previous Sales Experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills; both written & verbal
- Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in varying environments and workloads.
- Attention to Detail – Total task accomplishment through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small.
- Customer Service Skills – Show sensitivity to the needs and feelings of internal and external customers.
- Dependability - the ability to reliably meet goals and perform Company required procedures
- Initiative – Actively attempts to influence events and achieve goals; self-starting rather than passive acceptance. Taking action to achieve goals beyond what is necessarily called for.
- Judgment – Making rational and realistic decisions based on logical assumptions and which reflect factual information and consideration of organizational resources.
- Leadership – Utilization of appropriate interpersonal styles and methods in guiding individuals or groups toward task accomplishment.
- Planning/organization – Establishing a course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a specific goal; planning proper assignments of personnel and appropriate allocation of resources.
- Product Knowledge – Understanding the products and services offered by your Company.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.