Builders Alliance LLC, located in Fort Worth, Texas is currently in need of a field service representative. Our representatives vital to our company since you will be the one to close out the jobs prior to builder inspections, buyer walks and closings. Daily responsibilities include visiting multiple job sites to complete final punch as well as work on small repairs to installed cabinets, which includes, installing trim, adjusting doors and drawers, touch-ups and a final walk through.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Daily reporting to the warehouse to receive and ensure all materials for your daily jobs
- have been received
- Daily reporting and communication with service lead
- Daily use of a variety of power and hand tools
- Visiting multiple job sites daily to complete final punch work on installed cabinets
- Thinking outside the box in order to complete a service
- Must be able to use a tape measure for measurements
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Service technician: 2 years (Required)
- Reliable transportation - preferably be a pick-up truck
- Ability to provide your own tools
- Vehicle insurance
- Valid Driver's License (Required)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and customer service skills
- Able to conduct yourself with a high level of professionalism
- Great communication skills TEAM player attitude
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between jobsites; to handle documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse/construction environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.