A third generation, family-owned business, EE Wine, Inc., now trading as Wine Energy, employs more than 170 service-conscious individuals and operates a fleet of 30 trucks and vehicles. We sell over 33 million gallons of heating oil and other petroleum products every year and serve nearly 3000 residential and commercial customers throughout Northern Virginia. Additionally, our Retail Division proudly operates eleven Wi-Not Stop convenience stores and a Marketplace. Our HVAC Division is Class A licensed by the state of Virginia to install the latest energy-efficient heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, along with Crystal Clean Duct Services, to improve your air quality needs.
In the Fuel Truck Driver position, you will:
- Complete routine, short distance runs which require entering and exiting the truck and pulling a delivery hose
- Refuel fuel storage tanks, vehicles, and equipment as necessary
- Ensure that all fuel transportation regulations are followed
- Load and unload your assigned tanker with products such as gasoline and fuel oil by following established procedures and provide safe transport to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Deposit fuel in the proper receptacle, ensuring a clean and accurate delivery is made at all times
- Accurately record gauge and meter readings before and after each load/delivery of product at customer locations and provide the customer with a receipt ticket
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Valid Driver's License - CDL: Class A or B
- Medical Card
- Hazmat Certification
- Tanker Endorsements
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, DOT Drug screen, DOT employment verification with at least 7 years of employment history by employers for whom the applicant operated such vehicle.
Wine Energy offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and a team-oriented culture. Uniforms, boots, and rain gear provided as necessary.
The driver shift, on average, is 10 - 12 hours and is eligible for overtime pay as applicable.