****** We are a NYS Healthcare Workers Bonus Employer – you could be eligible for up to $3,000 in bonuses ******
AIM Services is looking to hire an Assistant Residential Manager to work in our Residential homes to assist our Residential Managers with their day to day operations of their programs as needed, this could include: supervision of DSPs, implementation of programs, documentation, and other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma\GED.
· 1 year of experience working in the field of DD.
· Managerial/supervisory experience. (Appropriate education, background and experience considered.)
· CPR/First Aid Certification
· AMAP Certification
· SCIP Certification
· Program specific training
· Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to Agency Insurance Company (Current Valid Insurance card if using own vehicle)
· Ability to work independently, organization skills, reliability in decision making.
· To coordinate shift routines, ensuring assigned staff job performance and quality services during assigned shifts.
· To provide/document shift supervision, completing evaluations, training, discipline, commendations as assigned.
· To implement, and document each individuals total plan of care encouraging maximum independence and self-worth.
· To provide, encourage, assist, and supervise individuals in personal care, ADL's.
· To perform, assist in the performance of household functions including, meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping duties, infection control, etc.
· To comply with all state, federal and agency policies, procedures, regulations as indicated by OPWDD.
· To perform medical/health related functions adhering to AMAP Policy.
· To coordinate, schedule, transport, attend, ensure documentation and follow up of individuals’ outings, appointments as assigned, necessary.
· To maintain all resident records, ensuring filing, accuracy, compliance and updating.
· To operate, agency vehicles in compliance with agency policies/procedures, and traffic laws, ensuring, documenting vehicle maintenance/condition.
· Responsible for individual funds, petty cash. To provide for the appropriate use of individual/agency property/equipment.
· To assist in the coordination/participation/communication, documentation of individual meetings.
· To provide, ensure a safe work/living environment including compliance with all safety policies/procedures and regulations.
· To attend any trainings, meetings, updates medical requirements necessary/required.
· To participate as an active member of the individual's team.
· Flexibility of schedule to ensure individual care and program implementation.
· To work at other programs as needed to meet individual needs.
· Any and all other duties requested by supervisor.
· Lifting/transferring - individuals/Items of various weights – minimum of 50 lbs.
· SCIP techniques
· Effective Verbal and written communication skills
· Reading/Math skills to perform job duties (Doctor’s orders, prepare recipe, program documentation, etc.)
· Demonstrated interest and ability to facilitate the personal outcomes of individuals receiving services.
· Exposure to household and other cleaning supplies, chemicals.
· Adherence to Agency attendance policy.
Responsible to: Residential Manager/Designee