Trellance is the leading provider of data analytics and business intelligence solutions, professional services and consulting for credit unions. The company’s solutions and services, together with the patented common data model, are used by credit unions to find actionable insights, improve member experience and achieve portfolio growth.
Client Success Managers (CSM) at Trellance lead client engagements, build relationships with key decision makers, and manage client-facing projects. CSM’s deliver a superior customer experience and ensure client success and satisfaction with the company’s data analytics solution and other services. By identifying and pursuing renewal, adoption, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities the company can monetize, the CSM ensures low client attrition and high lifetime customer value (LCV). Individuals in this role are important links between internal teams and external clients, delivering company updates and performing strategic account reviews while gathering and communicating client feedback. This is a fully remote role within the United States.
Essential Functions :
Client Engagement (Non-Technical):
- Serve as initial point of contact in the delivery of a superior customer experience, ensuring client success and satisfaction with existing solutions and pending implementations.
- Continuously deliver a strategic narrative that educates clients about industry trends and how Trellance fits in to that new future, being an ambassador for the company’s brand.
- Share and explain release notes, enhancements, use cases, roadmaps, PR/announcements, case studies, and best practices with clients; position company as a software and thought leader.
- Conduct virtual and/or onsite strategic account reviews, outlining current projects and “next-step” opportunities; demonstrate value with performance and benchmarking metrics.
- Identify and pursue renewal, adoption, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities the company can monetize; ensure low client attrition and high lifetime customer value (LCV).
- Periodically aggregate and synthesize client feedback, market developments, and competitive insights; share proposals for additional product enhancements on the company’s roadmap.
Client Engagement (Technical):
- Scope requests for custom enhancements, contributing to the development of proposals for professional services, statements of work, and final contracts.
- Deliver business and technical updates to clients, respond to client inquiries, in a timely manner; prepare client-facing deliverables like project charters, status reports, and issue/action registers.
- Support clients with tier 1 data analytics issues in areas such as server configuration, control totals, mapped, marts, ODS, quick connect, etc.
- Ask probing, clarifying questions to client requests, explore options for solutions, and propose viable alternatives, where possible, before any escalation of issues or requests.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned clients, highlighting progress and managing both reality and perceptions.
- Make strong impressions while representing Trellance and its value proposition/story at client meetings, planning sessions, conferences, and other speaking engagements.
- Coordinate participation of select clients on the company’s advisory board(s) and/or with product beta tests, ensuring signed non-disclosure agreements (NDA) for scope of involvement.
- Nominate worthy clients for company awards at annual client conference, using criteria such as project leadership, vision, program excellence, multi-product usage, innovative use cases, etc.
- Document client contacts, interactions, updates, opportunities, etc. in company CRM system(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the related field; alternatively, a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Client management experience with quantifiable achievements at B2B technology, software, data analytics, or payments companies is preferred. Experience with account management, client services, or consulting with credit unions, banks, or financial institutions is a must. Credit Union experience is preferred.