To manage and ensure the efficient and effective day to day operations of assigned residential program(s), while promoting each person's “power of potential.” To ensure staff assist the people AIM serves to achieve their personal goals while promoting independence and self-confidence. To support, mentor, and supervise Direct Support Professionals in assigned programs. To ensure documentation is completed and service provisions have been met.
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full Time Employees (40 hours after first 90 days)
- Low Cost Health Insurance for Full Time Employees (Employer Paid Deductibles)
- Refer a friend and earn up to $500
- Paid on-the-job training
- Retirement Plan- 403b
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary/Supplemental Insurances including: Life Insurance, Accident, Critical Life and Short Term Disability
- High School diploma\GED.
-  Years experience working in the field of ID/DD, or related field.
-  Year Managerial experience required.
- Willingness to maintain a 40 hour / week flexible schedule, including multiple shifts and days of the week.
· CPR/First Aid Certification.
· AMAP Certification.
· SCIP Certification.
· Program Specific Training.
· Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency insurance standards (Current/ Valid Insurance card if using own vehicle).
· Ability to work independently, organizational skills, reliable decision making with demonstrated critical thinking skills.
· Adherence to Agency attendance policy.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the assigned Residential program, supervise, evaluate, train, and mentor assigned employees.
- Participate in the screening and hiring process for assigned program.
- Train staff in program and person-specific duties and needs, and review all medical guidelines, rehab plans, and behavioral plans with staff, afforded an opportunity to talk to the Health Coordinator, QIDP, or Behaviorist to fulfill the training.
- Implement, and ensure staff's implementation and documentation of each person’s total plan of support.
- Monitor/implement legal compliance measures including required audits, drills and meetings.
- Provide hands on support and care.
- Perform, assist, ensure staff's performance of daily functions including, meal preparation, laundry, and housekeeping duties.
- Perform medical/health related functions adhering to AMAP Policy.
- Maintain all records, ensuring filing, accuracy, compliance, and updating as needed.
- Ensure necessary/needed supplies, inventories.
- Operate agency vehicles in compliance with agency policies/procedures, and traffic laws, assuring documenting vehicle maintenance/condition. To provide for/assure the appropriate use/care of individual/agency equipment.
- Be responsible for people’s funds/ledgers, petty cash.
- Ensure personal needs and wants are met.
- Provide a safe work environment including compliance with all safety policies/procedures and regulations.
- Evaluate, implement, monitor and take corrective action regarding safety.
- Assign and maintain staff schedules. Cover vacation and call-ins. Maintain appropriate staffing patterns to ensure individual and staff safety. Monitor time off requests and call-ins, and address as appropriate.
- Keep your schedule flexible to ensure contact and observation of all staff while on duty, ensuring consistency in supports and services.
- Participate as an active member of the service team; assisting in the development of a person's individualized program plan.
- On-Call duty as scheduled.
- Committee membership as assigned.
- Any and all other duties requested by supervisor.