SynTerra is looking for a highly motivated, entry level Geographic Information System (GIS) Analyst to join and support our growing team of environmental professionals.
• Work with project teams to determine the optimal approach for using geospatial technologies to meet project needs, and then see implementation through to completion
• Produce concise, clear, and compelling cartographic output with a keen eye for aesthetics and details. Common cartographic work products include: isoconcentration maps, potentiometric surface maps, location maps with buffers, etc.
• Balance a high level of creativity with adherence to established company GIS standards and best practices
• Use GIS to solve problems, present results, and graphically report analytical data
• Be available as a technical resource for geospatial technologies throughout the organization
• 1-3 years of experience preferred, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant academic field
• Strong written and oral communication skills for all levels of technical understanding
• CAD-GIS data interoperability and integration skills preferred
More than a job:
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE — SynTerra.