Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration, and ideas.
In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated and encouraged to do their best work.
Our expertise is built upon a solid foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the entire sales order fulfillment process, including management of customer orders from order entry through punch list resolution, providing support to sales staff and project managers, accurate and timely service to customers. Coordinates order entry, order management, manufacturers interface and close out of orders.
This role is eligible for our Flexible Workplace policy, where there is an expectation to work from our San Francisco office 2 days a week.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Understands project scope and order requirements
- Communicates with internal project team and/or customers regarding order status, punch list resolution and the scheduling of orders for delivery/installation
- Provides clarifications and answers for customer’s questions regarding order issues
- Processes orders and change orders in compliance with established operating procedures
- Diligently checks all acknowledgments against order to ensure order accuracy; document any price discrepancies, coordinating with Estimating for resolution
- Creates status reports and keeps them current
- Proactively tracks all orders to ensure timely manufacturing and receipt of product
- Works with micro-schedule, if applicable
- Schedules deliveries and installations with customers, coordinating closely with Project Managers and the warehouse
- Invoices customer for product delivered and work performed
- Manages punch list/warranty resolution
- Maintains order files, ensuring file is complete and up-to-date
- Closes out files in a timely manner
- Provide accurate billing forecasting to the Chief Financial Officer and ensure all orders are marked for invoicing in a timely manner
- Attend team meetings as necessary; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years of customer service or project management experience.
- Detailed, organized, flexible and service oriented with the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize effectively.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to foster positive working relationships.
- Strong time management and resource management skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment in the performance of business transactions, and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- Working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office software, with experience in Word and Excel are required.
Be a Good Human – Be kind, be respectful, be positive, have fun. We work hard, play hard and do the right thing.
Be the Best Teammate – Roll up your sleeves, share wins and losses, approach creative problem solving collaboratively, be a no-ego doer. Together we are a force to be reckoned with.
Be Inquisitive – Be engaged, find the why, value learning. Each day is a new opportunity to be better and put into practice the learning from the day before.
Be a Design Thinker – Have empathy, question, ideate and solve. We encourage design thinking in all facets of our business.
Be an Example of Excellence – Go above & beyond, show initiative, be proud. Expect the best of yourself and each other every day.
Be Authentic – Live our values with your personality. We want you to be you!