Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Join our team of exceptional clinicians!
H2 Health is seeking a full-time Register Behavior Technician (RBT) to work at our H2 Health @ Amarillo and H2 Health @ Borger outpatient pediatric clinics located in Amarillo & Borger, TX.
The RBT position consists of providing individual and small group instruction utilizing the principles of ABA to children aged 2-18 in clinical and community settings. Significant support and supervision is provided by the Board Certified Behavior Analysts onsite to assist in the growth and development of the staff as well as the clients.
Education: Must have a minimum of a high school diploma, but preference will be given to those with a Bachelor’s degree or those within 2 semesters of graduating with a Bachelor’s degree.
Certification: Behavior Analysis Certification Board as a Registered Behavior Technician OR currently certified as a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst is preferred.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide instruction for children with varying ability levels
- Uses curriculum and methodologies/strategies as outlined by BCBA supervisors to teach a variety of skill acquisition types such as play, communication, self-help, replacement, and academic behaviors
- Collect and input data daily
- Implement individualized behavior plans to include the use of Professional Crisis Management procedures
- Collaborate and work with other disciplines and community providers (such as school teachers)
- Must be fun, upbeat, energetic, and creative
- Must be able to sit on the floor on the ground and move easily in this capacity
- Must be able to lift small children
- Must be able to teach and assist with toileting skills
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.