Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
This position is responsible for ordering Truck and Trailer parts for the organization, monitoring inventory levels, moving parts between shops, and returning parts to vendors as applicable. The role provides parts to technicians for the correct job being accomplished. In addition, the position properly annotates all parts, comments, and warranties in maintenance management software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Parts Clerk orders and track parts needed by technicians daily
- Assign parts to repair orders as necessary
- The Parts Clerk receives parts from vendors and check invoices for accuracy
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of parts room
- The Part Clerks ensures accuracy of invoices and delivery receipts
- Perform other duties as required
- The Parts Clerk reports directly to The Parts Supervisor
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Educational Degree (GED); or equivalent vocational school
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Experience with parts for Class A vehicles
- Solid communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to be good with numbers
- Strong customer service orientation, ensuring needs and deadlines are met in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Benefits and Perks:
• 401(k) Plan
• Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
• 120 hours Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Life & Accident
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.