Skillable is a 100% remote and virtual tech company that’s modernizing the world of training. Come share your professional magic with highly talented, drive and fun colleagues who believe in the power of “skilling.” Experience what a true team focused on doing the right thing feels like!
Our people and talent are what make us great and fun! We work together to create amazing solutions and experiences for our customers and their clients. We utilize our employees’ personal strengths to help our company grow and ensure our team is living their best, authentic life. We don’t just share our appreciation for our team members once a year with a branded mug—it’s shared on a daily basis. Our remote work environment blends the demands of work and life without the added pressure of commuting or feeling guilty about leaving early to visit the dentist.
Come work with us and learn what teamwork and integrity blended with an emphasis on well-being and balance can do for your career!
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business acquisition of an assigned list of ideal customer profile accounts. The ideal candidate is an experienced hunter mentality seller who is a strong learner, and takes a collaborative approach to problem solving and process improvement.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, maintain, and execute account penetration strategies for top tier account assignments.
- Consistently conduct high-touch, strategic prospecting efforts in collaboration with ABM campaign programs and Sales Development Representative activities.
- Create sales pipeline through best-practice, disciplined networking, prospecting, discovery, and qualification techniques.
- Be accountable to produce self-sourced first meetings (in addition to those generated for you through Demand Generation programs) in order to generate sufficient pipeline coverage for sales quota target.
- Document and regularly maintain sales opportunity data and provide accurate sales forecasting
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead to close including choregraphing the proper use of Skillable assets and cross-functional resources
- Work closely with the Vice President of Sales and broader sales organization to develop sales strategy, monitor and analyze KPIs, and beat organizational revenue goals as a team
- Serve as a trusted advisor to understand your prospects’ desired organizational outcomes and propose appropriate solutions and services to ensure satisfaction and success
- Sell a complete virtual labs solution, along with content, services, and support to ensure customers’ technology skills training, development, and validation needs are met
- Develop and employ an understanding of industry knowledge related to market trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Support and promote the company values through positive interactions with both internal and external partners and customers on a regular basis.
- Other strategic business initiatives or cross-functional project involvement as required.
- 5+ years new business acquisition selling experience, preferably with background that includes HR, Learning & Development, and/or training software technology, services, and/or content.
- Demonstrated ability to sell enterprise solutions in a 100% remote environment through strong digital selling skills including effective written communication, social selling, and engaging online presentations
- Knowledge of technology education trends and typical enterprise technology skill needs
- Strong problem-solving and business analysis skills.
- Naturally inquisitive with a desire to solve problems and dig into detailed analysis.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to various audiences/levels including leadership through various mediums.
- Ability to take complex matters and deconstruct them into concise, impactful messages.
- Ability to present and convey material both formally and informally to various personas.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Strong MS Office, web conferencing and internal communication software skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- High-level of enthusiasm, integrity, professionalism, and confidence
What’s in it for You? Rewards and Perks
We believe in providing a suite of benefits that ensure our employees know we appreciate them as people first. Skillable wants to be a company that promotes physical, emotional and all around well-being through our benefit offerings! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Fully remote with a monthly stipend to pay for office services and supplies
- Medical (2 plan options), dental (2 plan options), vision, health savings account with generous employer contributions, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, EAP, group paid life insurance, group paid STD and LTD and voluntary life/AD&D insurance, accident and critical illness options.
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, healthy lifestyle reimbursements.
- Open PTO, Paid holidays, bereavement leave, parental leave, caregiver leave and paid FMLA leave.
- Friends and Family Friday to end our standard workweek at 2pm local time; Full company closure during the 4th of July holiday week.
- Access to pet insurance; Access for employees and dependents to Skillable learning opportunities through our product and more!
The summary how/where the work will take place and critical physical requirements.
The job conditions for this position are in a remote home office setting, requiring a space that supports privacy and focus to attend to regular and frequent video and voice calls. Employees in this position use PC and phone on an on-going basis throughout the day. Travel is anticipated up to 30% of the time for critical business meetings and industry events.
Skillable can only hire potential candidates with a primary residence in the following States: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, ME, MI, MO, NC, ND, NY, OH, OK, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI