Do you dare to make a difference? Are you looking to join a company that prioritizes patient-centered care and high-quality outcomes?
H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America’s most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation providers. Come join the place where our patients and clinicians love to be!
H2 Health is seeking a full-time or part-time or PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to work at our H2 Health Prime Living division located in Ocala, FL.
Our ideal candidate will have experience treating and evaluating geriatric patients with with a mix of general orthopedic conditions, vestibular rehab, neurologic movement disorders, and performance enhancement programs. Must be comfortable working in Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory Care settings.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
Experience: Prior experience in outpatient Occupational Therapy is preferred; however, "new grads are welcome!"
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Florida
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM, flexible schedule - set your own hours!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time or PRN
Full-Time employees (35+ hours per week) can enjoy a rewarding incentive program and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that is invested in servicing the community and committed to the environment
- A diverse and compassionate workspace for all employees, patients, and clients
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- A company that offers leadership development and advancement opportunities
- A variety of mentorship programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.