Audio Visual Management Solutions (AVMS) is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking an Audio Visual Sales Coordinator to support our Hotels in the Houston Area!
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the sales of Audio Visual equipment and services at a specific hotel or venue to capture the maximum amount of AV business and revenue. This position will also be responsible for all data entry and office related tasks.
As an Audio Visual Sales Coordinator, your day will consist of the following:
• Collect and enter data into our billing system
• Identify and contact new clients, develop leads, and respond to inquiries through email/phone
• Produce proposals for events at the hotel; meet and greet clients
• Attend hotel meetings and relay information to management / operations teams
• Organize files, calls, and other documents for easy access and understandability
• Develop relationships with clients, hotel sales, catering mangers, and hotel operations teams
• Attend hotel meetings and relay information to management/operations teams
• Follow up with all clients through thank you letters and post event service evaluations
• High degree of demonstrated customer service, sales, and hospitality skills. Proven experience in developing positive customer relationships and focusing at all times to increase customer satisfaction.
• Familiarity with capabilities of audio visual equipment, set-up and general operations.
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, networking, IT device management, PC and Mac operations.
• Exhibits excellent communication skills, both oral and written: is clear, concise, sincere and persuasive.
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-volume, sometimes stressful team environment.
• High degree of ownership and self-initiation skills as well as a positive professional demeanor.
• Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule (night, weekends, early mornings) as needed to meet clients.
• Ability to set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.