Flexi Software, a 30+ year old enterprise software company, has an immediate opening for a full-stack mid-level developer using Microsoft technologies. Flexi develops commercial enterprise accounting applications for cloud and on premise deployments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop components of an accounting application that is deployed in a distributed environment using the Microsoft Visual Studio integrated development environment.
- Design and develop implementations of functionality targeted for hosted applications that support multi-tenant, highly scalable transaction processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 3+ years’ experience as a SharePoint developer.
- 3+ years’ experience with Front-end technologies Blazor, Java Script, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft technology stack.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with XML, XSLT, WCF, web services, WebAPI a plus
- Understanding of component architecture a plus
- Experience with Crystal Reports or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and understanding of multiple table joins, groupings and sorting is a plus.
- Understanding of financial/accounting concepts a plus.
Flexi provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, and a vision discount plan.
Location: Shelton CT or Remote
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO