Flexi Software, a 30+ year old enterprise software company, is looking for a senior software architect for the Flexi product lines built on top of the Microsoft technologies. Flexi develops commercial enterprise accounting applications for browser-based and client/server deployments. We are looking for a technology-savvy, motivated individual who craves the excitement and opportunity of a high-energy, professional atmosphere.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop components of an accounting application that is deployed in a distributed environment using the Microsoft Visual Studio integrated development environment.
- Design and develop implementations of functionality targeted for hosted applications that support multi-tenant, highly scalable transaction processing
A candidate should possess the following performance traits:
- Ability to manage workload to deliver quality deliverables that meet requirements and timelines
- Ability to estimate effort related to an assignment, to establish work plans and to manage tasks to completion without detailed supervision
- Timely and accurate communication regarding status of assignments, reassessment of expectations, and risk to deliverables
- Self-sufficient knowledgeable individual who is driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent skills in writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages
- 10+ years of development experience using C++.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience with XML, XSLT, WCF, web services, WebAPI a plus
- Understanding of component architecture a plus
- 5+ years of experience for a company that sells software
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems related to high volumes of data is a plus
- Experience developing enterprise software applications a plus
- Experience with accounting and/or financial systems a plus
Flexi provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan.
Location: Shelton CT or Remote
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO