Does collaborating with a team fill your cup? Should ambitious be your middle name? Are you interested in improving the health of fellow Montanans? If you answered yes, we want you to work with us! Apply now!
Schedule: Full Time, Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Montana Hospital Association is looking for a career driven individual to join our administrative support team! This position provides support to all of Montana Hospital Association.
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Assist with calendar maintenance and email correspondence
- Attend staff and other meetings and assist in maintaining minutes
- Collect and distribute documents received, both electronic and hard copy
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Assist to maintain filing systems, both electronic and hard copy
- Project coordination
- Assist with event planning for conferences, meetings, and trainings
- Monitor and update website
- One-year certificate from college or technical school and 2-3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have above-average organizational skills, be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail, be flexible and maintain a positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills are critical
- Superior customer service
- Prior association, project management and/or database aptitude would be a plus.
- Paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employee
- Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) match
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
$17.00-$20.00/hour $35,300- $41,600/ year