Toyon seeks individuals for systems-level analyses in missile defense, including feasibility studies, requirements analyses, operations research, effectiveness and utility evaluations, concept validation, and technology design and development studies. Analysts will use existing analytical tools and develop new tools to support analyses for a wide customer base. Typical projects require formulation of the analysis problem, analysis execution, and presentation of the results to the customer.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and ambitions:
- Excellent thinking, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to formulate concrete analysis problems from imprecise need statements
- Ability to work with others to conceptualize and solve problems
- Knowledge of Strategic systems
- Knowledge of RADAR systems analysis
- Knowledge of detection, tracking, and discrimination algorithms
- Ability to understand, modify, and execute simulations of physical or electronic systems and present findings to broad audiences
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. degree in engineering (aerospace, mechanical, and/or electrical engineering preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
U.S. Citizenship Required. Ability to qualify for a US Department of Defense security clearance required.
The posted pay range values provide the candidate with guidance on annual base compensation for the position, exclusive of overtime, bonus, and benefits-related compensation, over a range of qualifications that may fit hiring objectives. Toyon Research Corporation will consider the individual candidate’s education, work experience, applicable knowledge, skills and training, among other factors, when preparing an offer of employment.