Full-time opportunity in Ogden, Utah with relocation allowance.
U.S. Citizenship Required. Ability to qualify for a US Department of Defense security clearance required. Candidate must be SAP and SCI program eligible.
This position is in-person.
Toyon seeks a Systems Analyst to work on-site at an Ogden, Utah customer location for systems-level analyses in missile defense, including feasibility studies, requirements analyses, operations research, effectiveness and utility evaluations, concept validation, and technology design and development studies. Analysts will use existing analytical tools and develop new tools to support analyses for a wide customer base. Typical projects require formulation of the analysis problem, analysis execution, and presentation of the results to the customer.
Toyon’s collaborative culture and employee-owned mindset creates a unique environment of eager and dedicated contributors at every level. Toyon is committed to enabling technical talent to blaze trails on mission-critical technical challenges. Our unusually low employee turnover is tribute to a Company philosophy and strategy that has worked for over 40 years.
The ideal candidate for the Systems Analyst position will have the following experience, skills and ambitions:
- Excellent thinking, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to formulate concrete analysis problems from imprecise need statements
- Ability to work with others to conceptualize and solve problems
- Knowledge of Strategic systems
- Knowledge of RADAR systems analysis
- Knowledge of detection, tracking, and discrimination algorithms
- Ability to understand, modify, and execute simulations of physical or electronic systems and present findings to broad audiences
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. degree in engineering (aerospace, mechanical, and/or electrical engineering preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Relocation to the Ogden, Utah area is required
WE OFFER AN EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE!
- Competitive Industry Pay
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical Insurance Premiums
- HSA with Employer Contributions
- Dental and Vision Coverage Options
- Company Funded 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
The posted pay range values provide the candidate with guidance on annual base compensation for the position, at a full time level of effort, exclusive of overtime, bonus, and benefits-related compensation, over a range of qualifications that may fit hiring objectives. Toyon Research Corporation will consider the individual candidate’s education, work experience, applicable knowledge, skills and training, among other factors, when preparing an offer of employment.