La Crosse Sign Group in Eau Claire is looking for a dedicated full-time Project/Office Manager to handle a diverse set of duties to support the business. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision. Additionally, the successful candidate will be able to use effective verbal/written communication skills to keep our teams up to speed on projects.
• Write work/service orders
• Coordinate crew scheduling
• Assist customers in person/phone for product & service inquiries
• Managing projects, including communicating status updates to team members
• Verification of file documentation to ensure accuracy
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Point person for office operations
• Answering and routing calls for the office
• Maintaining cleanliness of the office
If you are looking for a challenge and think you would be a good fit for our team, we encourage you to apply. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun and diverse environment!
• Proven project management and/or office management experience (or relevant combination of experience)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices
• Knowledge of business and management principles
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Exceptional customer service skills a must
• Typing speed of at least 40 WPM preferred
• High school (Required)
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or related field) a plus
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, Monday-Friday).