As our Single-Family Retail and TPO Mortgage Post-Closing/Loan Delivery Supervisor will help manage the Post Closing and Loan Delivery team and ensure the timely and accurate reviews of closing packages returned from settlement agents, scanning, and indexing closing packages, delivery of loans to various investors and submitting loans to FHA and USDA for insuring, and MERS/MIN tracking and management. You will also lead reporting and reviews throughout the year that are required by agencies, compliance, and other governing authorities. We are a small team in post-closing and loan delivery, so we need someone who is willing to jump in, keep track of many multifaceted projects, and be committed to getting it done. If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please APPLY TODAY!
After one year as our Mortgage Post-Closing/Loan Delivery Supervisor, you'll know you were successful if you...
- oversee the post-closing functions: tracking, receiving, reviewing post-closing packages, scanning/indexing to Encompass, the input of all necessary information/systems. Data integrity checks for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness
- manage the oversight of FHA and USDA package/insuring completing, tracking of Mortgage Insurance and Loan Note Guarantee
- develop a working understanding of the MERS system, registering, receiving, transferring MERS/MIN numbers, and completing of annual reporting review.
- monitor investor/agency delivery
- review any bank, industry, system, agency, investor changes and update the team with all necessary changes, and monitor the execution of changes.
- ensure all post-closing duties are met timely: payoffs funded, HELOC checks mailed, trailing documents follow-up
- ensure that the delivery of all loans is completed within 3 business days of commitment
- provide expertise to your team’s questions, and fill in when there are any employee absences or vacancies
- ensure all Construction draw requests are adequately documented and draws are executed according to procedures
What we are looking for...
- high school diploma or GED is required
- must be willing to work full-time in our Carmel, IN office
- at least 1-2 years of supervisory experience is required
- single-family mortgage experience in servicing, operations, or secondary market/
lock deskdelivery is required
- mortgage experience within a bank is preferred as this role will support multiple lines of products, portfolios, and construction draw processes.
Ranked as the top-performing U.S. public bank by S&P Global Market Intelligence, Merchants Bancorp is a diversified bank holding company headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, operating multiple lines of business, including multifamily housing and healthcare facility financing and servicing, mortgage warehouse financing, retail, and correspondent residential mortgage banking, agricultural lending, and traditional community banking. Merchants Bancorp conducts its business through its direct and indirect subsidiaries, Merchants Bank of Indiana, Merchants Capital Corp., Farmers-Merchants Bank of Illinois, and Merchants Mortgage, a division of Merchants Bank of Indiana.
Merchants understands the positive impact of making employees feel valued and is proud to once again be recognized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s Best Places to Work Program. This is the seventh year in a row that Merchants was recognized as a Best Places to Work organization.