The successful candidate for our Purchasing/Inventory Coordinator position will be working with all aspects of purchasing for the company and for managing the inventory, distribution and control of those items for our three locations. We are looking for someone who demonstrates proficiency in data analysis, has excellent computer and communication skills and has a knack for juggling multiple projects/timelines. This position is located at our Onalaska location. The position is full-time, with benefits.
• Coordinating and managing all activities during the purchasing process, such as creating purchase orders, monitoring transportation and follow-through
• Identify the most appropriate supplier for the designated product, determine availability, perform comparative pricing and negotiate pricing, confirm quality of products and establish delivery requirements/timelines
• Review of jobs for inventory posting accuracy
• Identify and resolve any and all issues related to product quality, pricing, delivery, utilization, and loss
• Conduct audit of inventory, adjustments and other metrics and prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports of findings to management
• Oversee the receiving of incoming job-specific materials, supplies and inventory
Proven purchasing and inventory management experience and a high school diploma (or equivalent) is required. Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in logistics, supply chain or business or another related field is desired. A combination of relevant education and experience will be considered. Must also be able to lift 20 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally and have a valid driver’s license.
At La Crosse Sign Group, employees enjoy a fun and engaging work environment. If you enjoy making things happen and are passionate about the work you do, we would love to meet you!