Commercial Property Coordinator
The commercial property coordinator is responsible for tenant and team support and helping keep vacancy low at Redstone commercial properties by successfully marketing and leasing commercial units and building brand recognition and awareness. The position requires an outgoing, resourceful, and enthusiastic professional. The role supports critical property management operations that have a direct impact on property performance and tenant satisfaction.
Reports to: Commercial Property Manager
Wage Status: Non-exempt
Duties will include:
- Track and keep current list of vacancies and upcoming expirations.
- Support commercial tenant communications as needed, including providing notices of inspections, maintenance responses, and other pertinent information.
- Engage with prospective tenants by responding to availability and leasing inquiries.
- Input and schedule commercial work orders.
- Perform move-outs and assist operations and turnover teams to close out accounts and make spaces ready to lease.
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
- Move-in tenants and communicate all protocol.
- Manage Commercial Café portal and assist tenants with any issues.
- Provide notice to tenants for inspections, maintenance calls, vendor visits, etc.
- Make recommendations to the commercial facilities team for keeping curb appeal high.
Essential Job Requirements
Redstone is looking for a candidate that consistently exhibits a professional communication style and positive attitude. The successful candidate will possess a good balance of executing tasks while providing great customer service and must exhibit exemplary communication and customer service skills, including the ability to convey ideas and goals to a diverse group of personalities in a respectful way. Our preferred candidate will hold a college degree, be able to pivot with the changing needs of projects, promote team values, and exhibit self-direction. We are a small business, and all team members wear many hats!
- Attendance is an imperative job function. This position with be a hybrid of remote and office work. Self-motivation, the ability to work independently, and being available are all essential.
- Some evening and weekend hours required, mostly seasonally.
- Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules, and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or in writing) to employees.
- Other duties may be assigned as they arise.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass criminal background check.