Join our growing Electrical Team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for Electrical Service Technicians covering the DC Metro area.
SIGN ON BONUS! $5,000 Journeyman/Master license
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Routinely inspects electrical equipment, wiring, fixtures and other components to ensure they remain functional and are up to code, as well as to identify any hazards or issues
2. Determines the reasons for any malfunctions of systems or components, and create a maintenance or repair plan to solve the problem
3. Repairs electrical systems, wiring, circuit breakers, equipment and other components so that they remain at full functioning capacity
4. Troubleshoots issues and makes recommendations to resolve the situation
5. Requisitions material, tools and equipment and maintains inventory
6. Measures, cuts, and bends wire and conduit
7. Operates hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform installations or service to the equipment and/or mechanical system
8. Provides timely and completed documentation of work performed
9. Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
10. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 3E051, 12R, 270, EM
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, $250 tool allowance, up to 3 weeks accrued PTO, Birthday off, Volunteer time-off, Paid Parental Leave, etc.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 4-8 years’ experience in the field or related area
3. Valid driver’s license in good standing
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Experience with Data Centers
2. Journeyman license in VA/MD or DC