As a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer you will:
- Research, design, implementation and management of multi-platform, multi-vendor infrastructure security services and solutions
- Monitor, review and analyze network and systems logs ensuring optimal network configurations and performance
- Providing security guidance to the IT Security team; identify security gaps and drive remediation plans to close the gaps
A Day in the Life:
- Provision, support and manage SaaS/Cloud computing applications portfolio
- Create and update departmental procedures, policies and manuals
- Review and analyze security logs to safeguard the company from unauthorized access and or potential intrusions and cyber-attacks
- Provision, support and manage virtualization infrastructure
- Develop and manage project and work plans to drive projects to closure
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
- Create documentation and processes in areas that may lack formalized documentation.
- Prioritize and execute on multiple overlapping projects
- Strong analysis skills and understanding of risks when implementing changes.
- Embrace change.