Franklin Street Real Estate Services is actively seeking Commercial Real Estate Landlord and Tenant Representative at the Director level or higher to join our RETAIL team in our South Florida offices.
Franklin Street is a rapidly growing real estate services company with offices in the Southeast. We provide valuable advisory services to clients specializing in the multi-family, retail and industrial sectors of the commercial real estate market.
Candidates who qualify for this position will be aggressive, ambitious entrepreneurs with business development and sales experience looking to build their own business. The most successful agents at our firm have proven to be coachable, persistent, goal oriented, individuals who understand of the importance of business planning, prospecting, and developing client relationships.
- Directors & Senior Directors in Retail Landlord Representation procure and represent landlords in tenant selection, new lease negotiations, and lease renewal negotiation(s). They build strong relationships to quickly and efficiently meet the client’s needs.
- Focuses on business development and sources new landlord and tenant relationships through networking, cold calling, and marketing.
- Implements new client strategies, which may include calling prospective tenants, negotiating build-out costs, completion of market studies, etc.
- Works closely on projects and leasing of commercial properties.
- Tracks performance goals of the prospects and clients.
- Prepares prospect reports & business plans for new business with creative & aggressive marketing ideas.
- Prepares strategic leasing plans for prospects and clients.
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met in a timely fashion.
- Anticipates and responds to client’s needs.
- Performs market analysis to stay on top of any new trends.
- Shows space and tours buildings with clients.
- MUST POSSESS 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate leasing, sales, or management of retail properties in the Tampa market.
- An active Florida Real Estate License.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Financial acumen and reporting abilities are critical.
- Working knowledge experience with tenant and capital improvements.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations. ambitious entrepreneurs with business development and retail leasing experience looking to build their own team. The most successful agents at our firm have proven to be coachable, persistent, goal oriented, individuals who understand of the importance of business planning, prospecting, and experienced with developing client relationships.
Recent Awards Include:
• Fast 100 Award honoring the fastest 100 Fastest Growing companies in the State of Florida
• Fast 50 Award honoring the 50 Fastest Growing companies in Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay Business Journal – 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014
• Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce – Small Business of the Year Finalist 2013
• Tampa Bay Times – Best Places to Work Award 2013
• Best Places to Work Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal 2012 & 2013
• 40 under 40 Award, Real Estate Forum Magazine - Andrew Wright, CEO
• 25 to Watch in 2015, Tampa Bay Business Journal – Andrew Wright, CEO