About the Company
For the past twenty plus years, IDOC has remained committed to the success of independent optometrists, and today has emerged as a leading alliance of private optometric practice owners in the United States. Founded by an optometrist with the first-hand knowledge of private practice ownership, IDOC empowers independent owners to live the practice of their dreams. IDOC’s core value of “people first, always” and focus on innovation offer a significant competitive advantage to our membership of over 3,200 optometrists – enabling them to embrace change, seize opportunity, and position their practices for long-term success. IDOC serves its members through specialized services, expert guidance from industry-admired consultants, metric-based business analytics, personal account management, member-exclusive vendor discounts and rebates, continuing education opportunities and national, regional, and local peer networking events.
We are proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company! Check out what our employees say makes working here so great: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7025633
The Associate Account Manager is a key component in IDOC’s Strategic Partnership Team accountable for vendor partner administrative and asset management, including marketing and finance, as well as handling a portfolio of IDOC core vendors. The role will be a critical team member and the point of contact for many vendor partners, upholding strong professional engagement with all vendors. The Associate Account Manager reports to Director, Strategic Partnerships.
- Manage the administration, assets, and deliverables for assigned portfolio of vendor partners.
- Act as liaison between Strategic Partnerships team and the Marketing, Finance, and Events team to ensure vendor is well represented to membership and driving successful results.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with vendor contacts, corporate sponsors, and stakeholders (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.).
- Identify vendor marketing opportunities and develop engaging content to drive vendor business with vendors and IDOC Marketing Team
- Ensure vendor’s marketing items are received and executed on time; choose and determine vendor features and highlights to include in delivered marketing and on website.
- Ensure timely and accurate receipt of all vendor data, rebates, and invoices working closely with Finance Team (i.e. analyze vendor data, garner actionable insights that lead to recommendations to grow Member, Vendor and/or IDOCs business).
- Handle existing vendor partnerships within an assigned core vendor portfolio.
- Primary point of contact for internal communication with, Finance, Sales, Marketing, to ensure cross-functional alignment of vendor goals and objectives.
- Primary point of contact for external communication with vendor partners (i.e. regularly communicating tactics, executional plans, and business updates).
- Administration of internal Vendor Management System.
- Work closely with Strategic Partnerships Associate to support Strategic Partnerships Team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Marketing skills and Financial skills in budgeting, forecasting, and analytics, a plus.
- MS 365, Teams, SharePoint, Asana experience, a plus.
- Committed to collaboration and teamwork.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.