Connect for Health has a great opportunity for a Technical Quality Analyst Supervisor.
Connect for Health Colorado is a public, non-profit entity established by the Colorado General Assembly in 2011 to create a health insurance Marketplace. Since 2013, we’ve been helping individuals, families and small employers compare plans, apply for financial help and buy health insurance. As Colorado’s official health insurance marketplace, we are the only place to apply for financial help to lower the monthly cost of premiums. Customers can shop online; get help by phone or online chat from Customer Service Center representatives; and access expert help from a statewide network of certified Brokers and community-based Assisters. Our mission is to increase access, affordability, and choice for individuals and small employers purchasing health insurance in Colorado. For more information: ConnectforHealthCO.com
The Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring quality software is delivered to production by authoring business requirements, reviewing design documentation, and assisting with executing test scenarios for multiple products. Will work closely with Connect for Health Colorado’s business stakeholders to identify potential system enhancements and triage production issues. Partner with operations teams on process improvement and provide support for critical efforts.
- Author business requirements/user stories for multiple products
- Advocate for and act as a subject matter expert for multiple products
- Review functional design documentation and consult on test scripts and scenarios for user acceptance testing
- Identify and document defects, questionable behavior, errors and inconsistencies with application functionality. Monitor and track defect resolution
- Attend regular project and team meetings
- Support multiple teams with critical projects and efforts resulting in broad organizational knowledge and system expertise
- Act as a dedicated member of the scrum team by attending all scrum ceremonies, partnering with development and the product owners and identifying operational impacts.
- Demonstrate overall flexibility, creativity, and enthusiasm for the role
- Colorado resident
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- Information Technology background/education preferred and/or quality or business analysis experience or work experience in quality/business analysis environment
- 2-3 Years of business analyst experience required
- Agile SDLC experience required, waterfall preferred
- Experience working with Agile and SDLC tools such as JIRA, Zephyr and Trello preferred
- Experience working with and updating wireframes preferred
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and a creative problem solver
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Visio and Excel
- Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast paced environment and be flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to work independently without day to day direction
- Team oriented with the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers and project management team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of our system and highly sensitive information
- Knowledge of health insurance industry preferred
- This is a full-time position
- On-site during office hours, typically 8am-5pm
- Work schedule may include some non-traditional hours, weekends and evenings
- Typical office setting; the Connect for Health Colorado office is located in the Denver Tech Center, near the I-25 and I-225 exit.
Connect for Health Colorado offers a competitive benefits package. Using Connect for Health Colorado’s annual benefits allowance, employees may elect from various benefit offerings and tailor a package to best suit their individual needs. Connect for Health Colorado employees are eligible to participate in the organization’s 403(b) plan and are additionally provided with paid time off, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. The salary range for this position is $59,800 - $73,800.
To Apply: Please apply on our Career page at http://bit.ly/C4hcoHiring
Connect for Health Colorado is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Connect for Health Colorado may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on any workforce member and/or require job candidates to successfully complete a background check as a condition of employment.