*26k to 32k potential first year*
**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE: UP TO $500 BASED ON EXPERIENCE**
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Landscape Crew Member, you will be responsible for the professional completion of work assigned with customers’ landscaping needs with professionalism and excellent customer service. If applicable, you may or may not also be assigned as the crew’s driver.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Become familiar with customers’ expectations and sales agreements and follow the specifications of the work to be completed by your crew.
- Learn and use all equipment as directed by the Crew Leader.
- Prepare the work site which could include digging, sweeping, removal of objects, plants, removal or installation of trees, shrubs, palms, plants, sod and mulch, and another type of work as agreed by sales agreement, including light construction work.
- Remove or install trees, shrubs, palms, plants, sod and mulch, and other types of work as agreed by sales agreement, including light construction work.
- Learn the basics of construction work and gain the ability to work on small projects in new construction and repair on a small scale, i.e., laying slabs, small rock walls and other types of rock work, outdoor kitchens, and grills as stated in the contract.
- Clean the work area and haul away the trash, branches, plants, or other debris once work is complete.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Previous Landscaping and light construction experience preferred.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and still maintain good composure.
- Experience working with routes, service stops, and meeting deadlines of your service route.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- High school diploma or GED desired.
- English speaking is required.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable if you are also a crew driver.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that if an offer is extended that we do conduct the following pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Physical & Physical Performance Evaluation (PPE). ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a thorough Background check.