At Devon Bank, we don’t just accept diversity; we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers and our community.
We need your help in continuing this great culture we have at Devon Bank. In return you will have a rewarding career in Credit and Banking in general, with a competitive salary and benefits. We are located in one of the most diverse and vibrant areas of Chicago—the West Rogers Park area.
Here are some details on our opening:
In this role, you will provide lending officers direct support in the analysis of financial information of current and prospective borrowers, preparation of loan presentations and the monitoring of certain collateral. Additionally, you will assist in training our team and new members. In return, you will have the opportunity to develop into a Lending Officer in about two years.
- Underwrites new, more complex loan requests (construction, syndications, etc.)
- Assists in credit training and learning programs for lenders.
- Reviews and proofreads other analysts’ loan presentation drafts.
- Tracks and calculates financial covenants; may be responsible for preparing the monthly Covenant Compliance Reports
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in business administration, finance or accounting.
- 3-5 years of experience in Commercial Credit underwriting
- Excellent verbal, written and financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to positively interact with others at all levels
- Strong knowledge of common commercial loan products, procedures and loan documentation
- Embraces a fast paced environment, multiple tasks and deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
EOE AA - Devon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HumanResources@devonbank.com or you may call us at (773)- 465-2500.