We are looking for an experienced Human Resource professional, with a focus in talent development, to help develop and grow training programs for our Franklin Madison teams. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience implementing and driving training and development programs to an engaged team with employees working in home and office environments. Important to success in this role will be expertise in developing training programs, leading performance evaluation cycles and researching current compliance & training regulations. The Learning & Development Coordinator will collaborate with the HR team and all levels of the organization in creating solutions that empower employees to realize their full potential.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Develops training programs within a multi-state, multi-location company.
- Implements various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training, succession planning)
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Plans and implements the annual performance review process.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed to support business objectives.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Exemplifies the Franklin Madison culture, values and mission.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience in designing and implementing employee development programs
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with various audiences and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of performance review metrics and processes
- Creativity, confidence and the ability to collaborate across organizational levels
- Experience working as an HR Generalist
- Maintain confidentiality and sensitivity to all issues
- Experience training in a Multi-State/Multi-location corporate environment with a mix of home and in office employees a plus