Nonn's Kitchen Bath and Flooring is currently seeking experienced Carpet and Tile Installation Subcontractors to accept contracts for large projects installing Carpet and Tile.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
All individuals performing work as a Carpet and Tile Installation Subcontractor must have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Experience with installation of similar products.
- Ability to use tools to in compliance with OSHA standards
- Ability to comply with all safety standards on the job site
- All licensing and training requirements, including a valid driver license to travel to job sites
The subcontractor's operation must have:
- Proper insurance prior to starting a job assignment
- Vehicle(s) to travel to current and potential job sites and customers
- Ability to adjust schedule to meet demands of job site and customers
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to be personable in customer/client interaction scenarios with a strong professional appearance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project a positive image to the public.
- Establish an effective working relationship with our employees.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Work independently and seek support from the company as needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among jobsites; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 100 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of tiles and carpets.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Jobsite environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.