Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Lead System Administrator position in Frederick, MD. The position requires a candidate to have a Secret security clearance. Position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Maintain platform support for servers operating Windows or LINUX in a physical or virtual (VMware) environment.
- Provide design, development, administration, troubleshooting, documentation, security, debugging and implementation of the hardware, operating system, and application software on LINUX or Windows 2012 or newer servers.
- Provide support with other team members to develop an overarching architectural plan for the data center.
- Implements Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) directives, security updates, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) patches based on guidance from MEDCOM/DHA or higher authority.
- Provide email and web software support.
- Manage storage devices and networks; perform system backups to ensure expedient restoration of systems and databases.
- Provide comprehensive support functions at two user locations with dedicated resources.
- Secret Security Clearance
- 8 Years Experience
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/