Nonn's Kitchen Bath and Flooring is currently seeking a qualified candidate to succeed in the role of Cabinet Design and Sales Assistant. Join a team with a 30+ year commitment to offering first-quality materials, competitive prices, and unmatched service. The Sales Assistant is a full-time hourly, non-exempt position for residential or commercial markets with the responsibility to achieve specified sales and margin goals by providing the highest level of customer service through continued product knowledge attainment and refinement of sales techniques while adhering to company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Price out cabinets, hardware, and countertops
- As needed, draw layouts in 20/20 computer program
- Enter orders in store's computer system, maintain email correspondence, use Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Maintain showroom samples/literature/updates
- Help with other administrative duties as needed
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prior experience working in a office support role requiring an attention to detail and organization skills.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Interior Design preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and analyze technical data.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as required.
- Proficient in Excel and Word with the ability to learn the company computer program.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.