Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Lead Database Developer position in Frederick, MD. The position requires a candidate to have a Secret security clearance. Position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Provide day-to-day support, maintenance, monitoring, patching and troubleshooting for MS SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Operate and maintain Oracle 11g and newer databases in a Windows or LINUX environment.
- Operate and maintain MS SQL Server 2012 or newer (current version)
- Use and maintain MS SQL Server database performance analysis tools.
- Manage database passwords for all applications
- Optimize and tune SQL queries
- Secret Security Clearance
- 8 Years Experience
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/