Currently looking for Warehouse Associate. The ideal candidate will have 1-year minimum warehouse experience as well as forklift/tow motor. This position is full time with an excellent benefit package to include medical, dental, vision 401K and PTO. Must be able to read and write English. Spanish is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Load out all scheduled work for the day
- Utilize scanners to scan all incoming and outgoing material
- Process any material returned from canceled or rescheduled jobs immediately after loadout
- Keep warehouse clean and orderly
- Restock material
- Pull and stage all material for the next day’s jobs
- Maintain your designated area
- Other duties as required
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks that may become strenuous
- Communication and teamwork proficiency
- Willingness to take the time for precision
- Maintain safe work practices while meeting strict deadlines
- Reliable transportation
- Must have previous experience driving a forklift
- Basic knowledge of tools such as knives, tape measure, staple guns, shears and glue guns; on-the-job training provides specific knowledge
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among warehouse; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and products.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.