The Regional Account Executive of Non-QM Third Party Originations will be responsible for representing Stronghill Capital’s Non-QM Residential group to mortgage brokers, bankers, credit unions and banks that engage in residential lending within the Regional Account Executive’s Region.
- Solicit existing clients in the RAE’s current portfolio and new prospective clients
- Present the MLPA and/or the Broker Agreement with LPC to the client to establish a TPO relation to transact residential mortgage production to Stronghill’s Non-QM group
- Monitor Stronghill’s market position in product, price and service and consistently communicate with SVP and management team of Stronghill
- Collaborate in a professional and definitive manner with the management of Non-QM Residential on opportunities, issues and market conditions
- Be an ambassador for the company yet apply the professionalism of being an advocate of the client, where it is necessary
- Coordinate and provide the necessary training to the client on Stronghill’s resource web page, vendor portals, pricing policies, product guidelines, policies and procedures
- Confer and include management on client issues
- Confer and include management on training initiatives where necessary to aid the RAE’s efforts in training the client, in the beginning and ongoing
- Attend regional industry conferences where opportunity presents
- Routinely coordinate travel and set appointments
- At a minimum of quarterly, coordinate travel with the SVP and other members of the management upon their request or at the request of RAE, where availability exists
- On-going training and repetition of training and presentation to ensure an acceptable cadence of production
- Continuously cross-sell through synergy efforts, supporting our ‘1’ Company initiative in support of Stronghill Capital’s Commercial Lending Division
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 5 years of Non-QM lending experience
- Existing book of business and banker/broker contact list.
- Currently (or recently) in a Non-QM producer role.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to cold call prospects and deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Hard-working and passionate about delivering a high-quality product.