**$16.00 - $18.00 an hour based on experience **
2nd Shift: M - F, 9am - 6pm
(1) Saturday per month, 8am - 1pm (paid overtime)
This is not a remote position, but you may have the opportunity to work from home a percentage of the time after 90 days of training (Hybrid).
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Receptionist, you will utilize an in-depth knowledge of ABC’s services and program to effectively communicate with customers, employees and visitors on the phone and in person.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Receive, screen all incoming phone calls and connect them to appropriate personnel.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer requests.
- Warmly greet and direct all visitors entering the office premises.
- Sort and deliver mail, packages, deliveries and messages to the appropriate department.
- Distribute incoming email and fax communication to appropriate departments or personnel.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals.
- Work in partnership with other employees to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Previous customer service experience and/or phone experience preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, work under pressure in a fast paced environment, and handle irate customers while still maintaining good composure.
- Ability to communicate well, using excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, including spelling and punctuation.
- Must be able to adapt quickly in an ever-changing, fast paced environment.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of various electronic devices and applications for effective communication/information sharing. Computer skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work (1) Saturday per month - front desk Sat. schedule is rotated and the hours are 8am - 1pm (paid overtime).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Potential to work from home a percentage of the time after 90 days of training.
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that if an offer is extended ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a thorough Background check and pre-employment drug screening.