Join our team and make a positive impact! Experience the BlueOx culture and enjoy a professional, fun, and rewarding career. We pay and reward for knowledge, expertise, integrity, and dynamic personalities. At BlueOx, we are committed to putting our members first and are looking for diverse, energetic, goal-oriented professionals that share the same passion to serve our members and communities as we do.
- 401(k) match and Profit Sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Up to $600 in wellness reimbursement annually – fitness equipment, gym membership, massages, etc.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance coverage
- Health Savings Account with bi-weekly Employer Contributions
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Monthly commissions and incentives
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Community Volunteering Opportunities
- Performance and Discretionary Bonuses
… and more
This is a hybrid position based in Michigan. The Compliance Manager must be located in or near:
Battle Creek, MI
Sterling Heights, MI
Must have extensive knowledge and experience:
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Office of Foreign Asset Control
- USA Patriot Act
The Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring the policies and procedures of the Credit Union comply with the appropriate laws and regulations. The Compliance Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, administering, and maintaining all aspects of the BlueOx Cannabis Banking program, also known as Solid Harbor of Michigan. The Compliance Manager ensures all affected areas of the Credit Union are kept informed of changing laws and procedures for implementation to be completed at the appropriate time.
- Assigns, monitors, and supervises the workload, workflow, processes, procedures, documentation, and performance of department staff and vendors to ensure compliance efforts are effective and meet all Credit Union and regulatory standards.
- Manages compliance and audit functions for the Credit Union working with third-party compliance vendors and auditors as needed.
- Enhances, develops, implements, and monitors the BSA/AML/OFAC/USA Patriot Act monitoring systems to ensure appropriate parameters are in place to identify suspicious and/or fraudulent activity within the Credit Union and Cannabis Accounts.
- Stays abreast of and analyzes developing industry and compliance trends, scams or schemes, and changes to laws and regulations pertaining to the credit union and cannabis industries, and advises Senior Management of emerging risks, new or amended laws, regulations, or agency guidance, and recommends and implements changes and controls to mitigate those risks.
If you are an expert in hospitality, love people, and have a passion for advancing lives, apply today!
BlueOx Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, height, weight, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.